Monday, July 11, 2005

Contemplations and otherwise...

~ if you could, would you relive, and possibly change any aspect of your life?( Myself, no.)
~ I love the slightly musty smell of old books that have come from my parents basement; it's comforting, in an odd sort of way.
~ do you drink milk, juice, or any beverage of your choosing straight out of the bottle/carton? ( Guilty!)
~ on average, is the glass half empty, or half full? ( half full, oh about 97% of the time, honest)
~ just the thought of going to Marconi Beach in Wellfleet on Wednesday automatically nullifies any bad that may occur between now and then!
~ a slice of Venus cheese pizza dipped in either Ken's Italian or Creamy Caesar dressing is sooo good!
~ for me, a meal just ISN'T a meal unless I spilll something on either the table, or myself.
~ do you 'keep in touch' with another, when you say you will?(Guilty again, not nearly as much as I should)
~ in the realm of fantasy, if you sudenly had the opportunity to sing a song on stage with any artist(not necessarily a true duet, just singing along), what's the song and artist you would choose?( Wild West End with Dire Straits)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a nice collection of thoughts...it makes me think and feel things ....thoughtful

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Andrea was five she was asked the question of the glass being half full or half empty and she asked if it was just poured or did someone drink out of it! That's my girl, can't remember to put her shoes on to go to school but can think like that at five.
Venus pizza is still the best especially when the sauce burns on the crust. And I don't know if Lisa dips hers but just in case make sure it's "Zesty" Italian.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats Venus pizza!

In answer to the question of what band would I join on stage, it would be Little River Band and singing Cool Change.

(PS, anytime you want to come over and sniff around the basement you are more than welcome, mi casa is su casa) :)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

That's so cool that you like the Little River Band- I do, too!(thought that I was the only one)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home