Sunday, June 21, 2009

me tromper, une fois la honte sur vous me tromper, deux fois la honte sur moi


Go n-ithe an cat thĂș is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat




~Happy Father's Day(!!) to my Dad- glad I went to visit, and yes, Winnie the WonderDog went for a walk, albeit a short one; it was freaking cold and wet out there! And me with shorts and no raincoat - yeah, I know...DUH! And had a great time with my sisters-in-law Linda and Janet; they help to make all holidays/get-togethers so much fun! It's also cool how alike Edward and Stephen are, sense of humor wise and with how they interact with their respective siblings; got to be a middle child thang, and yes, they are the same age.

~ I live vicariously through Degrassi on the N...... not, not even(puhleeze) but it is addicting, and shit, I hate to sound old, but I do NOT remember middle school and high school being anything like that show portrays it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home