Thursday, June 18, 2009

Synonymons.....

~ why is it so hard to take one's own advice?C'mon, we've all been guilty of it, don't be shy....
~ is gulliblilty attractive if it's genuine?
~ are you big enough to indulge in the occasional self-depracating humor?
~ people sometimes are amazed that I (proudly) sported a 4.0 GPA before I left school 3 years ago; hmmmm, should I be offended? Nahhhhh.....
~ I must have at least 4 paper journals that I have started, but feel more comfortable letting it all out via keyboard; considering my love of books and paper, I find that strange..maybe 'cause my handwriting really sucks? Dunno.....
~ when I knew that my lungs had recovered from the damage I did from smoking for over 21 years? When I could hold the long note in Tuesday Afternoon by the Moody Blues( you know the one) without running out of breath. Oh, and it'll be nine, count 'em NINE years smoke free quit on the 25th!! Yay, me!!!And Happy nine, Miles, on the 22nd!!
~ is sensuality innate or learned? I believe you either come into this world with it, or you truly don't possess it at all; it's just not something that one can learn to have and it doesn't necessarily have to be a true definition of itself to exist. It can be as simple as an eye movement, or the way one gesturestheir hands or tilts their head.
~ yes, the floodgates are open again! It comes and goes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnC1Xzm5uKM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home