Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My New Fave....

Sam's Summer( for now, at least)
~ Watching Around the Horn, an o.k. show...and I am looking at Jay Mariotti and he has lost ALOT of weight! Amazing how the skin around the neck and face bounces back to it's former tautness after/during weight loss, isn't it? That is my personal benchmark, to be sure, a very satisfying sign.
~ WHAT????? Sammy Sosa has been doing 'roids?? NO WAY..... I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya......*right*The powers that be that run baseball need to grow a major set and totally clean house, EVERYONE that has/is doing 'roids needs to go, and yes, that applies to Sox players as well . And spare me the arguement that some players did them when they weren't 'banned' or 'illegal'...blahblahblah ... don't wanna do the time? don't do the crime.
~ Bunker Hill Day... Hey, Jack Hart and Tom Finneran, if this 'holiday' is so damn important, why is it that only those who live in what is it, Essex County, get the day off? Why can't EVERYONE, state worker or not, get the day off? Hart, you are an ass....I am so sure that you spent the day in deep contemplation at the monument.....
~ I never knew that Boz Scaggs sings 'What Can I Say"! LOVE this song!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSHv-LN3TG0&NR=
~ shameless birthday plug~ Silk Degrees on cd makes the perfect 45th birthday gift!!teehee and listen to the high note that's hit at the end of yet another rediscovered beauty of a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOyMpQQriY0&feature=related

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home