Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bad Boys Get Spanked

~ yes, I DO listen to music from decades OTHER than the 80's, but it is most unapologetically my fave, and the above mentioned Pretenders song is just so.....raw and powerful ,and actually it's Martin Chambers' drumming that makes it as sexual as it is.
~ I taught my friend's 20 month old daughter how to say 'Well, duh!' today...heehee. She got it down in no time flat- I'm sure he'll be thanking me profusely later!(NOT)
~ do you still employ 'walls'? And at 44 3/4, is it time for me to knock it off, or am I better off with my defenses, so long as I don't become wayyyy too defensive?
~ have you ever tried a grocery home delivery service? ( I hear that the one at Roche Bros. is fab,winkwink ). If so, is it worth it? Any major cons to the notion? I am toying with it, only because I have virtually no time to grocery shop, seeing as after an 8 hour shift, I just wanna get the hell outta there, and shopping on my one day off is a major unsatisfying suck.... (not whining, really, just sayin')
~ was able to FINALLY listen to Michael Graham again(wtkk 96.9 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)!! He is fannnnnntastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home