Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tired Minds....

tend to meander quite a ways, and seeing as I have been up for.....19 hours now(!!) my mind has been travellin'(sp) far and wide. Sleep is thankfully coming very shortly, but before I fall into blissful slumber, allow me to share alot of everything and nothing that I have experienced along the Route 66 of my cluttered brain...

~my seventeen year old cracks me up! He is just a naturally funny person.
~ why do people who have lost weight(me!me! 33 lbs lighter!) feel more confident when there is less of them? Shouldn't that make me feel more ...vulnerable? Weird, but cool, that I don't.
~ do you dive into a pool, lake, ocean head first or feet first?
~ now take the above and apply it to how you conduct yourself in life; feet or head first? Do you lead with your logic or your emotion, or can the two be intertwined somehow? ( told you I'm tired)
~ is there any song that drives you to tears? Not necessarily a full-blown crying jag, but tears? Me, yeah, a couple.... "I Guess that's why they call it the Blues" by Elton John, and "All I Want is You" by u2.
~ would life really be easier sans complications? Or would a total lack of a good martini shake now and then turn our souls to complete nothingness?
and now for the most relevant musing of all...
~ beer at a bar- glass or bottle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home