Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You Know You've Had a Good Day When.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqqBs6kkzHE - because I can.

*and back to our scheduled programming*

~ you get all of your annoying 'busy work' done at work. May sound corny, but it does provide a good sense of accomplishment.
~ you get a compliment from way out of nowhere. Case in point; a coworker came up to me, noticed my Clark Kent's perched on my face, and told me I looked beautiful(!). I finally found my glasses, and am tired of squinting, so I am wearing them again, though going from a cold cooler to a warm store makes for foggy viewing. Anyhoo, though I don't need compliments to have a good day or feel good about myself, they are nice, and help to make good a day brighter . Yes, this is a feminazi -free zone. I like compliments; hell, you can even hold the door open for me! And when walking down the street, and the man takes the outside...nice.
~ your bank account has a healthy positive balance!
~ just the sound of someone's voice can inspire a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home